Website Randwick Council
We are currently seeking an experienced and professional building and compliance expert to join our Compliance team in our Health, Building and Regulatory Services department. In this role you will implement Council’s building regulation and certification services and implement specialist building, fire safety and compliance programs and services.
We also offer great employee benefits including competitive salaries, flexible working hours and work from home options, participation in a 9-day fortnight, additional leave entitlements, health and wellbeing days, innovative development opportunities, a beautiful eastern beaches location and much more.
- Assess existing and proposed buildings and development for compliance with building and planning regulations
- Undertake detailed investigations relating to unauthorised and non-compliant development
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders to assess and resolve complex regulatory investigations
- Assess various types of applications and certificates
- Implement and manage a range of regulatory functions and enforcement actions
- The full range of Senior Building Surveyor activities you will be responsible for and involved with are outlined in the Position Description.
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate caseload
- Demonstrated report writing skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent demonstrated qualifications
- Demonstrated technical skills and knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills
- Class C Drivers licence
Company: Randwick Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randwick, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A