Website Qatar Airways
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- You will initiate and promote Qatar Airways products & services, assist in reservation & ticketing for passengers and serve all customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve five star customer service at all times.
- You will encode and confirm reservations for passengers, arrange reservations and routing for using timetable, airline manuals, reference guides and tariff book.
- You will perform a flight check to maximize flight utilization and reduce no-shows.
- You will issue tickets and PTAs quoting correct fare to reduce passenger complaints as well as performing other duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
- Qatar Airways are recruiting for an enthusiastic Senior Ticket Sales Agent for our new Conduit Street ticketing office. In this role you will be responsible in making and confirming reservations for passengers as well as selling tickets.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an airline/travel industry.
- You will be service oriented with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with good knowledge of world geography.
- You will also have experience with the Amadeus reservation system or a similar GDS.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential for this role. You must also have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A