Website Qatar Airways
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.from experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.We take pride in our people – a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- IT Service Management in coordination with regional IT maintenance/ support service providers, QR headquarters team, SITA and other relevant service profiders for all IT technology services to ensure stable, consistent and reliable secure IT services for users and business operations.
- Carry out IT system administration activities in order to ensure that IT infrastructure services are compliant to system and security standards of Qatar Airways IT.
- Plan, implement and maintain infrastructure such as servers, desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, phones and network communications for the entire Americas region.
- Manage and provide administrative, operational and maintenance support for all IT Technology services, ensuring quality service is provided at all times to meet the user and business operational requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Relevant College or University qualification, min Bachelor’s level in IT or relevant subject
- Additional IT infrastructure cenrtifications
- Video Conferencing
- Voice / VOIP/ Convergence of voice and data
- CCTV and ACS
- Certification in ITIL preferred
- Proficiency in computer administration, windows operating system, network management, wireless access point and controller management.
- Proficiency in airline reservation and departure control systems, especially Amadeus
- Proficiency in SITA Network
- Vendor Management
- Should have worked with a large corporate with good knowledge of IT delivery and service support models
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A