Website Qatar Airways
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Recommending pricing requests from Corporate/Trade and responsible for individual budgets
- Developing and maintaining good relations with the Travel Trade, Government and Commercial Houses about QR products and services
- Providing management with any market intelligence on the strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities of QR, events and recommend desired changes, with proper justification
- Contributing to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift
- Introducing PLBs where appropriate
- Reviewing QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek tactical opportunities
- You would need to be a good communicator and also have a good knowledge of MS Office. You should be fluent (written and oral) in English to perform this role and also be able to converse in Urdu/Punjabi
- Prior knowledge of a GDS, such as Amadeus, and experience with reservations and ticketing would be well regarded.
- To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant tertiary , trade or vocational qualification or equivalent.
- Candidate working for an Airline or GSA with experience dealing with Trade Sales & Corporate Sales in a target-driven, relationship based role is required.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A