Website Qatar Airways
We are recruiting for a Corporate Sales Manager in Mumbai to provide over-all leadership on a strategic and commercial level for the Corporates Sales in India. Works closely with Manager National Sales and Commercial Mangers in driving corporate sales performance through the implementation of a corporate sales strategy. Responsible for exceeding revenue targets for an assigned portfolio of global & local corporate customers. Formulate and implement a market oriented activity plan by leading all outdoor sales activities with new and existing businesses with the aim of achieving set revenue targets at the lowest possible cost while ensuring that Qatar Airways is the airline if choice for the corporate traveler. Works closely with key head office departments to develop a cohesive approach to corporate sales.From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Structuring and implementing a Business and Marketing to plan to optimize revenue.
- Managing a sales team.
- Developing a team strategy.
- Full management of operating budget and revenue accountability.
- Data and report analysis.
- Accountable for the formulation and implementation of Corporate Sales strategy to maximise both long and short term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Have a track record of implementing change and delivering revenue
- Solid experience leading and developing a sales team.
- Key to your success is an ability to work within a multicultural setting to build commercial relationships to maintain existing business whilst also increasing market share.
- Sound leadership, people management and coaching skills along with a systematic and logical approach to problem solving are also required.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- Minimum of seven years’ sales experience within an airline or the travel industry
- Ability to demonstrate solid exposure to global account management processes and must have prior experience working with the corporate segment of the airline market, which includes both TMCs and Corporate Accounts
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A