Website Qatar Airways
Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.As a Cabin Interior Specialist, you will assure that Qatar Executive VVIP cabins are maintained and repaired, to the highest standards, whist working within all required regulatory and environmental requirements.
- Liaise daily with Appearance team to ensure all cabins are presented to highest possible standards, by producing detailed process documents and procedures to standardize the quality of the delivered product and measure performance by means of customer feedback.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- Effectively support both base and line teams in regards to all cabin needs to ensure highest standard possible is maintained inside the cabin such as repairs and maintenance of leather and wood.
- Establish and develop cabin workshop capability to enable rework and repair of cabin hard and soft finishes standard practices of the aircraft OEM, gain workshop approval for the rework processes.
- Effectively manage cabin defect priorities and provide technical (via detailed reports) and practical assistance to support product improvements and modifications.
- Detail oriented to ensure very high standards of aircraft serviceability and appearance. Preferred
- Read, understand and implement instructions from technical manuals and documents
- Capable of determining the most appropriate method for performing the task at hand
- Detail oriented to ensure very high standards of appearance and serviceability
- Ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team, as required
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills to increase his abilities in cabin maintenance
- Good communication skills, particularly in written and spoken English
- Professional manner for interaction with high level positions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pride in performing to the best of own ability.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to make clear, rational decisions under pressure.
- Capable of determining the most appropriate tool(s) and equipment to perform the task at hand.
- Sound knowledge of aircraft defects with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as VVIP cabin specialist with recognized industry MRO/completion center/OEM.
- Demonstrated responsibility for VIP cabin projects.
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level Preferred
- Basic EASA modules.
- Generic EASA 145 training requirement.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A