Website Qatar Airways
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
- In this role, your primary responsibility would be to develop new software applications, enhance existing applications and application support/maintenance.
- You will be involved in various phases of project life cycle including development, testing, quality assurance and support.
- You must assist team in any production issues reported for problem analysis and resolve in timely manner.
- You should have minimum 6 years of job related experience and must hold a Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Mathematics.
- You should have hands on experience in design and development of integrations using industry standard Middleware / integration platform.
- Should have worked on at-least one of these integration platform / middleware i.e. Dell-Boomi, Oracle-SOA, Oracle-ICS, SAP-HCI/PI etc.
- Experience in design and development of web-services (XML, SOAP and Restful) is a must.
- Minimum 1-2 end to end implementation experience of cloud to on-prem, on-prem to on-prem or cloud to cloud integrations using Oracle-ICS will be preferred.
- Integration experience with Oracle EBS and SAP-Ariba Procurement will be an added advantage.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A