Website Qatar Airways
As the Manager Collaborative Learning within the Digital Learning Team you will be responsible for promoting learning via collaboration, which will enhance performance across all levels of the Qatar Airways Group. Equipped with innovative thinking you will bring shape and momentum to the way in which Qatar Airways promotes learning. In this role you will identify, implement and encourage the use of digital learning tools, platforms and systems which support the enhancement of the QR digital learning ecosystem. Your knowledge and experience in this field helps you understand the opportunities, challenges and risks associated with the implementation of digital learning. Your deep understanding of learning experience design, course facilitation, virtual training and adult learning principles along with your digital learning skills will ensure that an optimal learning transfer is achieved.
- Lead communication activities in support of knowledge, digital learning and collaboration goals, including plan development, implementation and measurement
- Create and structure opportunities for members of staff to network, communicate, mentor, and learn from each other. Help capture, formalize and disseminate tacit knowledge, and thus accelerate learning and organizational effectiveness.
- Lead continuous improvement and consistency in business processes and practices through collaborative learning.
- Serve as the primary liaison and ambassador within the organization with key compliance entities.
- Facilitate collaborative initiatives to build a high-performing business units aligned with the business strategy and leadership agenda.
- Develop knowledge, collaboration and learning strategies with leaders that actively advance development and accelerate performance for employees.
- Manage the internal collaborative learning initiative for QRG, including oversight of the design, development, management, and sustainability to achieve established goals.
- Engage internal customers and serve as an ambassador to promote digital learning, knowledge and collaboration strategies to accomplish desired goals, while soliciting feedback and collecting future needs.
- Manage innovation learning centers that house latest digital technologies including Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality
- Develop effective working relationships across QRG creating partnerships that foster collaborative learning and sharing.
- Provide expert advice on collaborative initiatives to the senior management team and employees.
- Understand the senior management team and employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns
- Drive people processes (performance, development, and career) to ensure that employees’ level of performance and capabilities meet current and future standards.
- Develop and promote feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of collaborative Learning initiatives.
- Deep Understanding of best practice in digital learning and learning technology
- Advanced competence in the selection, implementation and use of digital learning tools, platforms and systems
- Comprehensive understanding of social and productivity cloud based tools like Office 365 and Google
- Deep understanding of learning experience design, course facilitation, virtual trainings and adult learning principles
- Working knowledge of leading Learning Management Systems and Learning Experience Platforms
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps from overall strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 7 years of experience in Digital Learning or a related area
- Well-developed lateral and analytical thinking skills
- Creative and innovative with the ability to design new and effective collaborative and digital learning solutions
- Strong team focus and commitment
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skill.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A