Website Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
We are seeking energetic, high performing candidates with the capacity to work in a dynamic environment, manage competing priorities and liaise with other Commonwealth and State/Territory agencies and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and assist with the preparation of a range of documentation including Question Time Briefs, submissions, briefings and general correspondence;
- Build productive networks with key stakeholders within the Department, Ministers’ offices, across government and external to government;
- Support the management of FOI requests to the department and PM&C portfolio Ministers, providing support and guidance to decision-makers
- Exhibit good judgement, practical thinking, and common sense;
- Work flexibly across a range of policy, coordination and processing work, aware of the Department’s dynamic operational environment.
Company: Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A