Website Port Macquarie Hastings Council
At PMHC every employee plays a part in ensuring we work together to achieve positive outcomes for our Community. To help us achieve this we are looking for someone who has experience in or an understanding of water supply and sewer network assets, solid written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail. Recent experience or qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Maintain and manage asset information data in the Asset Management System and Geographical Information System (GIS).
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy, and currency of assets within systems.
- Undertake data collation and database entry of information, including work as executed and completions data of constructed assets supplied by third parties, for use in reports or location specific assessments.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders both inside and external to Council to ensure successful implementation of asset management programs
- Support and assist the development of technical standards, procedures, and guidelines to enable a consistent approach to asset management, data capture and reporting.
Company: Port Macquarie Hastings Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Macquarie, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A