Website Australian Federal Police
We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled, and client-focused professional to build and lead a high performing multi-disciplined corporate services team in our Western Command. While the role is based in Perth, there is a requirement to service clients across Western Australia, with AFP appointees based in Perth, Geraldton and Exmouth.
- Lead by example, embodying the AFP’s values and the inclusive culture to which we aspire
- Build a customer-centric culture that adapts to solve complex issues
- Be forward thinking and self-motivated in driving corporate excellence, along with a strong record of building corporate capability and leading corporate teams
- Lead a high performing team to achieve the AFP’s strategic corporate direction
- Exhibit sound judgement and a willingness to innovate and experiment with different approaches
- Have excellent stakeholder relationship skills, including the ability to provide insightful, persuasive and trusted advice to a diverse range of senior stakeholders
- Demonstrate capability in line with the Executive Level Work Level Standards
- This position requires the successful candidate to obtain a Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance.
- The COVID-19 vaccine has been mandated for all AFP employees. Satisfactory proof of vaccination status will be required at the time an offer of employment is made. You will be notified if you need to provide your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
Company: Australian Federal Police
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A