Website Qatar Petroleum
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
- Analysing and reporting on Consultant’s and Consultant’s schedules and monthly and weekly reports
- To monitor and measure the performance of the Supervision
- Effectively monitor and analyses the progress, identify trends and recommend corrective actions
- Coordinate with Project team and Supervision Consultant to ensure that the management reports are properly prepared and accurately reflect the actual and forecast position of projects
- Prepare reports to the senior management with in Ashghal pertaining to schedules
- Consultant’s planning team in properly ensuring the planning aspects of project
- Ensure that approved Baseline Schedule is followed by all the entities involved and the Projects complete with in the budgeted time and cost
- Coordinate with Project team and supervision Consultant to establish project’s baseline schedule and Progress measurement system consistently throughout the Projects in programme
- Develop, update and maintain integrated Program master schedule
- Identification of potential grey areas and warning signal to Projects Team
- Experience of working within the Qatar is advantageous as well as being a qualified member of a recognized institution or organization (to include but not necessarily be limited to APM, ICE, RICS, CIOB, AIA, RIBA).
- You will be degree qualified from a recognized University in an appropriate field such as, Engineering, Architecture,
- Construction Management, you will have 5- 8 years in planning construction of public works projects of similar size and complexity, registration as a Professional Engineer or Architect.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A