Website American Hospital Dubai
To provides leadership role for staff in performance of functions involved in the safe, efficient distribution of medications, in accordance with relevant laws, rules, regulations and standards of pharmaceutical care.
- Baccalaureate degree in pharmacy or equivalent
- Current Registered Licensure in country of citizenship or professional practice.
Qualification & Experience:
- Evidence of continuing education.
- Knowledge of actions, side effects, adverse effects, and appropriate use of commonly employed drugs
- Knowledge of current technology and pharmacy systems for distribution of medications
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A