Website Northern Beaches Council
Stretching from Palm Beach to Manly, the Northern Beaches boasts more than half of all the beaches in Sydney and a population of more than 270,000. Northern Beaches Council was created in 2016 through the three councils of Manly, Pittwater and Warringah coming together to deliver the highest quality services to the community. Exciting new infrastructure projects and community programs have quickly demonstrated the positive impact the new council is having.
- Planning and implementing Swimming lessons as per the Swim Program Curriculum to achieve short term and long term outcomes
- Plan, organise, and conduct lessons
- Facilitating the skill development of swimmers with a range of skill levels to achieve performance outcomes
- Keep abreast of changing rules, techniques, technologies, and philosophies relevant to swimming
- Develop and maintain rapport with swimmers and parents of the program
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations
- Monitor swimmers use of equipment to ensure safe and proper use
- Ensure that quality service is provided to all customers by responding promptly and courteously to requests for assistance and information
- Be accountable for the provision of information regarding the correct use and range of facilities and programs available at the centre.
Company: Northern Beaches Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A