Website City of Victoria Park
Join our Urban Ecosystems teams to support the Town in our mission to become Perth’s most empowered, engaged, inclusive and connected community.
Reporting to the Urban Ecosystems Supervisor, the position is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the Town’s urban Ecosystems and remnant bushland. The role will also assist in creating new landscapes and wildlife corridors
- Comprehensive knowledge of advanced bushland and landscape maintenance techniques.
- Cemonstrated knowledge and ability in using bush care equipment and associated plant.
- Current “C” class license (MR license desirable)
- Ability to effectively supervise, motivate and lead a small team
- Ability to manage and maintain foreshore and natural bushland reserves
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to liaise effectively with the public and Friends of groups in the course of daily operations as a responsible representative of the Town
Company: City of Victoria Park
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria Park, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A