You will handle and use HR tools, resources and technologies in order to build the path towards embracing organizational strategies while being an employee champion. You are someone who is proactive, agile and has a growth mind set. You will be also the Company ambassador by touching and improving Pre-hires experience to ensure they have a memorable moment of truth!
- Providing planning, logistics, and administrative support in the execution of various global initiatives in talent supply
- Providing state of the art controls support in the end-to-end operations of P&G’s recruitment process
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to ensure P&G is able to continue hiring the best qualified candidates into the company
- P&G’s Ambassador to its candidates and the owner and steward of the collective and individual experience
- Lead APAC 6 markets’ social media in house initiatives including posting, optimisation and ads management
- Generating, maintaining, and ensuring accuracy of dashboards, scorecards, and databases used in the end-to-end recruitment process
- Engagement with Market leaders on change management, adoption and execution of global initiative
- Leading and improving day to day operations in P&G’s recruitment and selection process
- Lead operations process in APAC Candidate Management Centre (CMC).
- Excellent administrative skills – able to plan, organize, and execute necessary activities to deliver on recruiting needs, with proven attention to detail and data accuracy
- Strong operational discipline – able to effectively handle time and resources to deliver on critical outcomes
- Collaboration skills – able to effectively work with others of diverse roles, levels, and backgrounds
- Ability to develop technical deep understanding in complex processes and technical applications used in P&G recruitment operations
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Recruitment or HR related field
- Preference for business proficiency N1 in the Japanese language
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to effectively communicate ideas to internal and external partners of various backgrounds and levels.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Quezon City, PH
Application Deadline: N/A