Website Ontario Public Service
The OPS is an innovative, responsive, and accountable public service that works hard to be diverse, anti-racist, inclusive, accessible, merit-based, respectful and equitable. Diversifying leadership teams is a top OPS priority with the goal to achieve parity with the Ontario labour force by 2025 for the most underrepresented groups (Indigenous, racialized and persons with disabilities) in leadership positions.
- Planning, developing, implementing and managing the enterprise translation and proofreading vendor of record agreement
- Leading the implementation of technologies that improve delivery of translation and terminology services within the ops
- Leading the development of enterprise policies, standards, and processes
- Planning, managing and coordinating oss’ enterprise-wide delivery of translation services provided to the ontario public service (ops) by external vendors in support of the french language services act
- The provision of corporate terminology services to the government, vendors, and the public.
- You have leadership skills to manage the GTS operations, staff, budgets, suppliers, and provide direction on technical and administrative matters.
- You can engage team members in a positive and inclusive work environment, promoting innovation and creativity.
- You have knowledge of project management principles, methods, and practices to oversee large, complex translation and terminology information technology (IT) related projects.
- You have experience fostering an environment of high performance, learning, growth and continuous improvement.
- You have experience developing and implementing effective management systems and procedures.
Company: Ontario Public Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, CA
Application Deadline: N/A