Website Sharaf DG
Key Performance Areas (KPAs) & Principal Accountabilities:
- MIS Reports based on the Business Requirement & Analytics for Dept. on Daily, Monthly Basis.
- Supports Department in the areas of processing, Critical Issues & Escalation,
- The Duty of an operation manager includes managing quality assurance, supervising & Training Other Employees. Monitoring existing process & Analyzing their effectiveness; and creating strategies to improve productivity & efficiency.
- Maintains excellent knowledge level related to Etisalat products, services & and respective processes.
- Coordination with Key stake holders of Etisalat and ensure completing of services within set SLA.
- Weekly /Monthly reviews of team based on the KPI & sharing the same with the Dept. Head & AMs to identify variances along with recommendations so that corrective action to be taken when necessary to meet objectives.
- Manage and monitor the day-to-day operational activities.
- Manage overall operations and responsible for the effective and successful management of productivity & quality as established and set for the Operations Department.
- Point of contact for the Sales Team & Etisalat for all operation related activities.
- People Management
- Data Processing Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Planning and Organizing
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-5 years of Telecom Retail experience. UAE Experience will be an added advantage.
- Bachelors in Marketing/ Business Administration
Company: Sharaf DG
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A