Website Northern Beaches Council
Each year Glen Street Theatre presents on average eight subscriptions plays each running for one week;
around twelve weeks of community productions; and a number of commercial productions. Under the direction of the Venue Technician and/or Technical Operations Manager the casual Theatre Technicians will assist in the setup and operation of the technical requirements of all live theatre productions.
- Maintain accurate patch sheets and other show related documentation.
- Be knowledgeable in set construction and rigging.
- Set up, program and mix live sound in a live theatre environment.
- Rig, patch and operate theatre lighting equipment including DMX controlled devices.
- Safely operate single purchase manual flying systems.
- Program and operate computerised and manual lighting control systems.
- Ensure time sheets and technical reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring the delivery of a consistently high level of efficient and friendly customer service to both hirers and other Glen Street Theatre staff.
- Ensure that information relevant to performances and theatre infrastructure is passed on to the relevant people.
- Operate follow spots.
- Undertake other duties as requested by Technical Operations Manager
- Document and update performance related information such as cue sheets.
Company: Northern Beaches Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A