Website North Sydney Council
We are currently seeking a part time library administration officer to support the Stanton team in ensuring the library runs safely and efficiently, and that our spaces are welcoming and well looked after.
You will perform administrative, finance and office management tasks for the library team while overseeing meeting rooms and the coordination of contractors and maintenance crews to keep our library looking its best.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, set priorities, plan and organise own work.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate effectively with a range of individuals, contractors and community groups
- Demonstrated proactive, problem solving approach
- Knowledge of WHS and EEO principles and practice
Qualification & Experience:
- Certificate IV or substantial experience in a wide variety of office administration tasks.
- Experience in a range of office management systems and high level computer and office software skills.
- Experience in cash handling and financial systems.
Company: North Sydney Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A