Website North Sydney Council
We currently have an exciting, new opportunity for a Library Promotions and Marketing Officer to join the Library Services team at Stanton Library.
In this role you will lead promotional and marketing activities for the Library to increase awareness and engagement amongst the full range of services, collections, programs and initiatives.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- Advanced skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and Desktop Publishing programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to collaborate with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, set priorities, plan and organise own work
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC)
Qualification & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and/or communications (or a related discipline) or lesser formal qualifications with relevant work experience.
- Experience creating, collating and managing content for digital and print publications
- Experience in website maintenance and/or social media marketing
- Strong attention to detail, with experience in preparing, editing and proofing content for publication across a range of media, both online and in print
Company: North Sydney Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A