Website Noor Bank
Noor Bank is the UAE’s leading Shari’a compliant Bank. We constantly work to launch contemporary, innovative and simplified financial solutions that make our customers banking experience more rewarding. Noor Bank is committed to attracting skilful and ambitious individuals to join its growing teams and is dedicated towards the career growth of all its employees. Along with a passionate and committed business culture, we offer exciting career mobility opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits to our staff. Noor Bank is 95% owned by Noor Investment Group – which is owned by Dubai government-related entities, prominent individuals and members of the UAE ruling families
- Responsible for meeting the assigned targets in liablities, financing, revenues/ NFI and NTBs as per the Job discription.
- To ensure all TODs are cleared within accepted TATs.
- To conduct regular review of potential business and profitabilty of the portfolio.
- To ensure proper and timely review and renewal of all financing facilities.
- To maintain focuse on service, compliance, Shariah, Islamic banking, Investment products and Risk/ audit.
- Ensure all internal reporting is completed in a timely manner (Sales, compliance, audit, risk, credit etc)
- To silicate & develop WM relationship customer base to meet and exceed the assigned targets
- Deepening existing customer Relationship by providing financial solutions & banking services required to meet individual customer’s business needs.
- Ensuring prudent & profitable customer portfolio for the bank.
- Understanding of customer’s business & industry trends, that would help identify adversities and its implication to the bank.
- Provide personalized professional and quality banking service to strengthen and deepen customer relationship without compromising profitability.
- Update & maintain all Sales MIS and Call reports for all Prospects, New Customers, Attritions etc
- Update themselves on the knowledge of Islamic Banking and Islamic financial products.
- Ensuring portfolio diversity in terms of target sectors and segments.
- To ensure proper and timely review and renewal of all financing facilities
- To ensure all TODs are cleared within accepted TATs
- To make Sales strategies & plan and call to acquire prospective WM customers through personal contacts referrals and alliances.
- Develop relationship with customers with special emphasis on customer engagements.
- Comply, without exceptions, with internal compliance mandate/ guidelines and UAE Central Bank’s requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to be effective team player.
- Strong background in understanding of WM proposition along with knowledge of local market and competitor offerings.
- University Graduate
- Proven Track record of managing Relationship Management (Business / corporate banking).
- Adequate knowledge of Local/Islamic regulations and requirements.
Company: Noor Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A