The Senior Property, Facilities and Emergency Management Officer is responsible for property services, facilities management and emergency management for the Canberra and Melbourne offices and provides advice to senior Executive.
- Managing work health and safety issues, including contractor management
- Managing property related projects including strategic planning for accommodation requirements
- Managing associated office services (reception, meeting rooms, stationery and mail room etc.)
- Financial reporting (monitoring, budgeting, accruals etc.)
- Managing accommodation and leasing under the Commonwealth Property Management Framework Managing including negotiating building leases and maintaining sub-leases
- Administering facility services under Whole-of-Australian-Government (WoAG) Property Services Coordinated Procurement (PSCP) arrangements
- Effective delivery of day-to-day facility operational support services for the Canberra and Melbourne offices
- Accommodation, environmental and emergency evacuation policies and procedures (including government reporting)
- Maintaining a COVIDSafe workplace for staff and visitors• Maintaining the NHMRC Emergency Management Framework including fire warden training and emergency procedures
- Supervising and developing a small team including setting priorities, providing performance feedback and encouraging career development.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A