- Work collaboratively within the licence team and with the internal sourcing division.
- Analyse sales data and trends, acting quickly to identify new opportunities.
- Responsible for briefing key range messages to marketing team.
- Plan the ranges, taking into account sales data, price architecture and brand dna.
- Create commercially successful ranges that are aligned with the licensor’s vision.
- Effectively manage your team, delegating resources and workload while ensuring team members are focused and motivated.
- Build strong relationships with the Licensor and take ownership of the critical path.
- Extensive knowledge of current and potential market and fashion trends with the ability to translate them into commercially inspiring ranges.
- Entrepreneurial and willing to ‘roll your sleeves up’ and assist with the administrative processes of buying.
- Broad experience of product sourcing.
- Impressive experience as a fashion buyer within Childrenswear.
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships with suppliers and licensors.
- A confident and persuasive communicator, you’ll be able to present your proposals and gather support throughout the business and at external brand partners.
- A team player, you will work collaboratively with merchandisers, designers, technologists, suppliers and licensors to create a commercially successful range.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hayes, GB
Application Deadline: N/A