First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times.
- Work on long lead and short lead times simultaneously to launch the right product at the right time.
- Be part of a dynamic team with strong cross functional relationships in buying, merchandising and technical to deliver and progress premium product.
- Understanding & referencing our customer is key to the product.
- Accountability to design, source and develop products that represent the very best in the market for style, quality and value.
- Identify new trends from catwalks, social media and inspiration shopping both in the UK and Internationally.
- Fabric is at the forefront of the development process for this department, building relationships with mills, suppliers and our fabric teams to ensure trends are covered.
- Create detailed design packs to provide technical garment specifications to allow effective, considered buying samples.
- Presentations regularly to director and ceo level.
- Work closely with suppliers in all territories to ensure there is good communication to support both sides.
- Friendly, calm and efficient – even on your busiest days
- Excited about the challenge of a varied and fast-paced job
- A great communicator who’s always looking for ways you can help
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A