The APS6 Planner position is a team membership position that may be required to perform work that involves team leadership and management responsibilities requiring the setting of priorities and managing workflows of a team. The position has reasonable autonomy and accountability to exercise both initiative and judgement to interpret legislation and policy, in the application of practices and procedures to achieve outcomes within the functions.
- Be able to provide a mentor or supervision role to a team
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain networks
- Be flexible and adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Have a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability along with a high level understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals
- Have high levels of integrity and professionalism to support our values and mission.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Penrith, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A