The APS6 Quality Officer is accountable under limited direction to undertake complex work that is guided by legislation, policies, procedures, standards, methodologies and precedents.The position will provide detailed technical, professional, policy, operational support and advice in relation to complex problems. It may be required to coordinate and assist in the strategic planning, program and project management and policy development that support the NDIA’s objectives to “build a world-leading National Disability Insurance Scheme”.
- Have high levels of integrity and professionalism to support our values and mission.
- Be able to provide a mentor or supervision role to a team
- Have a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability along with a high level understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain networks
- Be flexible and adapt quickly to a changing environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A