The APS6 Planner Supervisor is a team leadership position within the NDIA and will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across a range of activities. It will provide the leadership, control, planning, resource management, performance management and decision making for the Team Membership within the position’s assigned Work Area.
- Be able to provide a mentor or supervision role to a team
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain networks
- Be flexible and adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Have a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability along with a high level understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals
- Have high levels of integrity and professionalism to support our values and mission.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alice Springs, Northern Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A