The APS5 Project Officer is accountable under limited supervision to undertake moderately complex to complex work. Legislation, policies, procedures, standards, methodologies and precedents guide the position. The position will undertake activities and tasks using available information where options are not always evident. It will be required to perform procedural, clerical, administrative and operational tasks that supports and contributes to NDIA’s objectives to “build a world-leading National Disability Insurance Scheme”.
- Have adaptable communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability along with an understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals
- Be able to manage confidential and sensitive information
- Be flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment
- Have high levels of integrity and professionalism to support our values and mission.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Darwin, Northern Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A