The Complex Support Needs Branch provides specialised support for people with disability with additional complexity due to situational and personal factors. The EL1 Assistant Director Service Delivery is accountable under broad direction to undertake very complex work that delivers quality outcomes across the Complex Support Needs functions of the NDIA.
- Be able to provide a mentor or supervision role to a team
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain networks
- Be flexible and adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Have a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability along with a high level understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals
- Have high levels of integrity and professionalism to support our values and mission.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairns, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A