The APS4 Project Officer is a team membership position that will work within defined parameters relating to their area of responsibility. It will apply well-established policy, principles, practices and procedures to achieve outcomes that supports and contributes to NDIA’s objectives to “build a world-leading National Disability Insurance Scheme”.
- Have adaptable communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability along with an understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals
- Be able to manage confidential and sensitive information
- Be flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment
- Have high levels of integrity and professionalism to support our values and mission.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A