The EL1 AD Service Guidance and Practice is accountable under broad direction to undertake very complex work that delivers quality outcomes across the various functions of the NDIA.The position is responsible for actively managing key internal and external stakeholder relationships and may be required to represent and negotiate on behalf of the NDIA to advance the NDIA’s interests across a range of forums.
- Be able to provide a mentor or supervision role to a team
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain networks
- Be flexible and adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Have a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability along with a high level understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals
- Have high levels of integrity and professionalism to support our values and mission.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A