The Quality Officer will be a crucial point of inquiry and a trusted quality advisor to deployment programs and contractual obligations. Your seamless delivery of accurate and timely information and quality management and reporting requirements and plans will advise, organise, and document standards and expectations.
- Ideally, you will have qualifications in an engineering or science discipline or line management, cross-functional team leadership or change management experience; however, these are not essential attributes.
- Data analysis, financial analysis, technical analysis, strong Excel skills, strong English language skills are crucial, and experience developed in telecommunications networks and implementation skills.
- The successful candidate will have experience working in the implementation of telecommunications networks.
- You will be confident in acting with a high degree of autonomy and a solid understanding of the application of quality management principles.
- You will have good negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills to get messages across to a range of audiences across and outwards from the organisation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A