As the Insurance Manager, you will work closely with the Executive Manager Insurance and be responsible for ensuring various aspects of the insurance program are managed effectively and professionally. You will be responsible for the placement and management of multiple insurance lines, supporting all insurance claims and providing advice and guidance on insurance matters as required. Working with brokers, insurers and the business units to gather and review renewal information for the annual insurance placements.
- You will be an authentic advisor and a strong communicator who thrives on achieving outcomes, proactive with initiatives and the ability to work independently, with strong stakeholder engagement skills. Moreover, you possess excellent influencing, presenting and negotiation capability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential as you will assist with policy and coverage questions.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to influence, engage and deliver within set deadlines.
- You are experienced working in cross-functional teams with complex commercial and legal requirements. Advanced understanding of insurance structures and claims methodology is ideal.
- The successful candidate will bring demonstrated experience working in a similar role managing claims and insurance activities within a large and matrix organisation or insurance brokers.
- The ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment and prior knowledge of insurance claims methodology is highly desired.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A