If so, come and join the nbn Legal & Regulatory team. We are a collaborative team of high performing legal and regulatory practitioners from a mix of in-house and private practice backgrounds with significant breadth of experience and commercial nous. We have a clear vision and a common goal: to help nbn transform Australia’s digital landscape, enhance social connection and drive digital adoption and innovation.
- Influencing and advising the business proactively and independently, becoming a “trusted advisor” who partners with the business to achieve our joint goals.
- Negotiating, drafting, reviewing and amending contracts, consultation papers and associated collateral in a variety of contexts associated with the supply of broadband products by nbn.
- Partnering with the business to help formulate, draft and negotiate access arrangements that set the pricing and terms and conditions on which wholesale nbn services are supplied to retail service providers.
- Working cross-functionally with a variety of teams both within Legal and Regulatory as well as other relevant business units, on commercial and regulatory strategy, negotiations, contracts, dispute management and regulatory/administrative processes, as required.
- Advising on all aspects of the legislative framework surrounding the supply of regulated nbn™ broadband services, including the Telecommunications Act, the Competition and Consumer Act, the NBN Co Companies Act and other relevant statutes and areas of common law.
- Identifying and assessing risks and opportunities having regard to applicable laws and regulations, including determining how these risks may apply to our business, and advising on risk management and mitigation strategies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A