Website Al-Futtaim Group
. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.To provide innovative and strategic direction and leadership to the Brand & Marketing team, formulating the right scheme for Product, Price, Place and Promotion, by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values exist to meet and exceed the set goals of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the Automotive Group in the UAE.
- Establishing a Customer Relationship Process that increases Customer Loyalty through a Communication Strategy that delivers an engaging ownership experience by using Advanced Analytics and AF Group’s investments in Digital Platforms and collaboration with Group Companies.
- Improving Customer Experience in Showrooms/Workshops by supporting Sales/After Sales Front line teams with Merchandizing, Training, & POS materials.
- Developing Best in Town Talent through Coaching, Technical Skills road map (through Individual Development Plans), and effective Succession Planning.
- Managing OEM (Original equipment manufacturer) Relationship that results in long-term success for Al Futtaim Automotive, through close collaboration and communication.
- Driving Product life cycle activities (including positioning, packaging, Accessories) by influencing OEM product cycle plans as well as Al Futtaim Group resources/suppliers.
- Overseeing Supply Chain to ensure healthy balance sheet position with efficient stock, from Factory order to final Customer Delivery, by influencing OEM, Suppliers, Group Value Chain teams (PDI, F&I… etc..).
- Driving Strategic Vehicle Pricing for each Segment/Channel and ensuring Revenue Management by close monitoring of Competitive Positioning, OEM support Negotiations, and execution of Sales Programs that generate effective Traffic and Closing effectively (by overseeing campaigns using a variety of tools such as F&I, Leasing, Trade In offers etc.)
- Strategic and structured business, sales & marketing understanding – long term and short term
- Product Planning, Pricing, B2C and B2B sales, Advertising offline and online
- Analytical, data driven outlook with strong segmentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA Preferred) with demonstrated experience in broad aspects of Brand Management.
- Minimum 10 years work experience in a multinational Sales & Marketing environment in leading Automotive brands
- Automotive experience is highly desired.
- Distributor and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) experience is an advantage
- Focus on driving commercial results with measurable KPIs
- Operational, fast to assess situation, recommend and act
- Passion for product
- As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A