Serco Middle East have been in the Region since 1947, starting out delivering Air Traffic Control Services in Bahrain; a service we are proudly still running today and have expanded to include many other Airports in the region.
We have expanded significantly since that time across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iraq. We have been supporting the RTA to operate the Dubai Metro since 2009 and have launched the flagship Saudi Arabia Passenger Rail service from Riyadh to Qassim in 2017. We deliver Facility Management services to Hospitals, Universities, Airports, Military Facilities and Commercial Estates in the UAE and large-scale medical facilities in Saudi Arabia. We also deliver staff training and education to selected officers of the Qatar Armed Forces at the Officers’ training institute located at the Ahmed Bin Mohammed Military College in Doha.Focussing on our core values, and creating a positive environment for employees to thrive, we look forward to a bright future as we continue to grow with the region.
- Provide advice and assistance to ADF units on the preparation of personnel scheduled to travel;
- Coordinate the physical movement of cargo to be shipped on the scheduled ADF flight from Al Minhad Airbase;
- Report all personnel and cargo movements in accordance with the relevant ADF SOP’s;
- Coordinate the movement tasks in support of minor operations in the Middle East region;
- Provide advice and conduct liaison with the supported ADF units and coalition forces on movement related requirements;
- Ensure security and integrity of all data provided including reporting performance, finance and customer information; reference Serco non-disclosure policy
- To exercise personal duty of care for their own health, safety and welfare and for those affected by their acts or omissions; reference SMS GSOP-HSE1-6 Serco organisational HSE responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all training requirements of Serco and ensure adherence to these requirements at all times whilst in employment
- Report any accidents, incidents, breaches or potential breaches to appropriate management or the speak up process
- Coordinate transportation as required;
- This role is classed as unaccompanied status. Accommodation and transport allowances will be provided as part of the salary package.
- Serco shall provide the selected candidate with one economy airfare each way for mobilization and demobilization to/from Dubai.
- Serco shall provide the selected candidate with annual leave and one annual economy return airfare to place of domicile.
- This position requires shift roster work and may involve extended hours to be performed when applicable.
- Ensure compliance with the Serco Management System and all relevant business processes, procedures and work instructions to deliver all work with appropriate quality and governance standards
- A minimum of 5years of administrative experience in a fast paced operations environment
- Previous experience working in a base operations environment is preferable;
- Demonstrated high level of communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to interact at all levels
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail accuracy
- Ability to use initiative
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good record keeping
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
- Committed to providing services that promote the wellbeing of all ADF and Serco personnel
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Approachable and helpful
- Able to remain claim in stressful situations
- Sound computer literacy
- Possess the ability to analyse data and issue reports
- Possess a current Australian Federal Security Clearance (minimum requirement – Negative vetting level 1)
- Possess a current valid Australian drivers’ licence (in order to obtain UAE driving licence)
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A