We are currently recruiting for a Store People (HR) Manager. Our Store People Managers are operational business partners, real experts in their field, but also a dab hand at getting stuck into running a large store alongside the management team.
Their main focus is looking after the wellbeing of their teams, getting to know them as individuals and working with the managers to create an inclusive working environment, where the talent agenda is kept alive and where everyone feels supported and are able to perform at their best.
- Support the Store Manager in creating a high achieving, capable and engaged Store Leadership Team who consistently attain outstanding performance.
- Work in close partnership with key stakeholders across the business to align the business strategy and people strategy allowing us to develop outstanding people plans, driving both people and business performance and making Morrisons a great place to work.
- Manage an effective HR and people function through the consistent delivery of key people policies and procedures along with successful delivery of store KPI results against targets
- Our People Manager role is a great role to springboard your career in Morrisons either in a people focused role, or into a more operational role such as Operations Manager or Store Manager.
- Recruit and train resource to meet the needs of the business, identifying and developing talent to feed the succession pipeline.
- Set the direction, influence, coach and guide management on all people related matters.
- The power to create a culture that fosters and values collaboration.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to adapt
- Experience in improving employee engagement and acting upon employee feedback
- Experience of HR policies and procedures (ER knowledge is a must!)
- Ability to remain highly effective in an ever-changing business environment
- A passion for spotting, driving talent and creating a successful team culture.
- An innovative approach to problem solving
- Flexibility to work variable hours including early mornings, evenings and working 5 days out of 7 across the week
- Great relationship and stakeholder management with strong influencing skills
- Experience working in a fast paced, high turnover and large space environment
- Excellent eye for detail & strong IT skills
- Strong coaching skills with the ability to give feedback to ensure common ways of working
- A passion for creating a great shopping experience through market leading customer service
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A