Retail is at the heart of our business, we’re proud to be the UK’s fourth largest supermarket serving more than 11 million customers each week across our growing network of around 500 stores.
We are looking for experienced florists on a full and part time basis. We believe in recruiting people who are passionate about delivering fantastic customer service and want to play an essential part in our ongoing success.
- You will produce high quality products, using floristry techniques and expert knowledge, to create and maintain great product presentation and department standards throughout.
- You will be responsible for driving sales through value added products and specialised florist services and by providing advice and support to customers.
- You will also help to build floristry skills throughout the department by sharing knowledge and floristry techniques and by coaching and developing colleagues.
- To be successful you will need to be a fully qualified florist or have the equivalent years service in the industry.
- You will have an excellent level of knowledge and understanding of the floristry industry along with a high level of creative design and construction of floristry items.
- Personally you will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with a passion for improving customer satisfaction, profitability and productivity throughout the department.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A