Website Moreton Bay Council
We are looking for candidates who are experienced and knowledgeable in the delivery of high volume and complex public library services and programs.
This role sits within our Cultural Services Department, which includes Galleries, Museums, Libraries, Heritage and Arts and Cultural Activation. Cultural Services aim to provide engaging leisure and learning experiences by connecting people to resources and each other. We strive for excellence when delivering exhibitions, information, collections, programs and spaces for our community and visitors. Our department employs approximately 220 staff over 16 venues throughout the region.
- A large branch library team
- Home library service delivery;
- A library collection that addresses the collection needs of local community and supports network collection outcomes;
- Relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders and regional partners;
- Business plans and reports on service outcomes;
- Facility and venue maintenance; and
- Service and process reviews to deliver strategies and projects.
- Building positive and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Engaging regional communities;
- Developing team and individual capabilities;
- Fostering a healthy, inclusive and well-connected workplace.
Company: Moreton Bay Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Moreton Bay, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A