Website Moreton Bay Council
We are seeking someone passionate about public safety, and has the ability to view, process and report on footage, images or matters which may be distressing in a discrete and professional manner.
This is a great opportunity to be part of team really making a difference for the Moreton Bay community!
As part of the Emergency Management and Public Safety team you will provide high level administrative and systems support including monitoring and assessing Council’s public safety initiatives and CCTV operational systems, services, network management and crime prevention initiatives.
You will develop deployment plans and safety assessment for portable CCTV units, support the deployment and relocation of poles, and process and track requests for footage and access to Council’s CCTV system. In addition,
- Undertake procurement tasks and oversee contractor work.
- Update project schedules.
- Maintain cameras and system access registers including monitoring and configuration of analytics software and preparation of dashboards.
- Conduct and prepare security risk assessments and public safety actions plans.
- Register and update assets.
- Process financial transactions, including preparing purchase orders, receiving goods/services, expense reports, outstanding purchase orders/invoices, error identification and preparing direct payments and invoice requests.
- Engage proactively with key stakeholders including government agencies, community sector organisations, internal business units and networks to identify needs and develop collaborative strategies in response to community public safety concerns.
Qualification & Experience:
- You will be experienced in preparing business correspondence, have the aptitude to quickly gain an understanding of IT business solutions, and have strong time management skills to effectively prioritise those competing priorties.
- A dogman ticket and previous experience developing deployment plans for portable CCTV units and deploying and relocating on poles would be advantageous, but not essential.
Company: Moreton Bay Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater Brisbane Area
Application Deadline: N/A