Website Moreland Council
This position is responsible for delivering business support to the Fleet team to ensure procurement, policy, strategy, systems and processes enable Fleet to be aligned with Council’s policies and strategic objectives and ensure the team can align with contemporary fleet management practices.
- Knowledge of standard operating procedures, continuous improvement, budgeting techniques and financial matters, KPI and metric development and quality
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Significant experience in fleet or asset management, with a focus on policy and strategic planning.
- Sound knowledge of contracts and contract management in relation to Fleet.
- A current Victorian Drivers Licence
Company: Moreland Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Moreland, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A