Website Moonee Valley Council
This position will see you assisting with the Civic Operations Team Leader in providing high-level corporate and civic support to the Moonee Valley City Council organisation. The role encompasses a variety of tasks including; covering meeting room set-ups, catering arrangements, presentation cleaning and the provision of other corporate support in the afternoon and evening.
- Oversee the opening and closing of Council’s Civic Centre for meetings and functions held outside of normal business hours;
- Arrange meeting room set-ups ensuring all equipment is provided and in working order;
- Manage catering orders, arrange table settings and clear room following completion;
- Undertake scheduled presentation cleaning (spot cleaning, internal windows etc); and,
- Assist with the maintenance of kitchenettes including stocking consumables
- Practical experience in hospitality and/or catering-related facility management.
- Understanding of OHS procedures, including manual handling.
- Good presentation, communication and time management skills.
- Current and valid certificates:
- Responsible Serving of Alcohol certificate
- Food Handling/Hygiene certificate
- Level 1 First Aid certificate
Company: Moonee Valley Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A