Website Monash Council
The Lifeguard team leader supervises and directs Lifeguards by ensuring that all staff are well trained, supported and qualified to provide services and activities that are safe and meet the professional service standards of Oakleigh, Clayton and Monash Aquatic & Leisure Centres.
- Supervise, roster and be the main point of contact for the Lifeguard Teams across Active Monash.
- Provide assistance in the training and development to ensure Lifeguards understand procedures and key responsibilities of the role.
- Assist in the recruitment process following relevant policies and procedures.
- Complete direct service as required, ensuring all delivery standards are met and supervision is maintained.
- Maintain the professional profile of the City of Monash and its programs, creating a safe, informative, friendly, and customer-focused environment.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and lead by example in all customer situations.
- Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- Oxygen/Advanced Resuscitation Certificate
- Level 2 First Aid with current CPR
- Working with Childrens Check
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in the delivery of high quality customer service, preferably in a leisure setting.
- Ability to develop and implement rosters.
- Experience in supervising patrons in an aquatic setting as a lifeguard
- Proven experience in supervising a team
Company: Monash Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Monash, South Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A