Website Mitchell Shire Council
In your role as Senior Internal Communications Advisor you will report to the Manager, Customer Communications and Engagement. Through a range of activities, you will be responsible for enhancing the staff experience of and engagement with Mitchell Shire. These activities include (but are not limited to):
- Managing issues and opportunities impacting Mitchell Shire’s staff
- Providing strategic advice to the CEO and executive team
- Creating a plan that supports Council’s engagement with its diverse and high-performing team of 500+
- Communications execution through a range of channels
- Developing and maintaining communications protocols and policies.
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels with confidence
- Tertiary degree qualifications in communications, journalism, public affairs or similar
- An extensive track record of delivering successful communications and engagement strategies across all channels
- Political acumen and awareness
- Experience working in or with local government or other levels of government would be advantageous.
Company: Mitchell Shire Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A