Website Midcoast Council
This entry-level position is responsible for assisting in the delivery of quality, person-centred Support Co-ordination services for people with disability. The role is responsible for delivering the elementary components of support co-ordination services, with a focus on service administration and customer liaison. The incumbent of this position is expected to demonstrate the following attributes and capabilities in undertaking their role.
- Prepare Schedule of Supports and Service Agreements;
- Assist with organisation of meetings and case conferences;
- Assist with co-ordinating participant services including service bookings and confirmation, liaison with other services and NDIA;
- Liaise with participants and their representatives as required;
- Assist with entering detailed notes into our client management system;
- Identify and liaise with organisations and individuals who can support participants to meet their NDIS goals;
- Liaise with participants, their representatives, providers and other parties as required to deliver position outcomes;
- Certificate II qualifications, or above, in disability services, individual support, case management, or related field.
- Knowledge of the NDIS and willingness to expand knowledge to navigate and meet changing NDIS requirements.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work within agreed frameworks in order to deliver results.
- Ability to work both independently and in a large, diverse team. Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and knowledge working with different computer systems or client management systems, preferably Alayacare.
- Current C class driver’s licence and working with children check clearance
Company: Midcoast Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taree, New South Wales, Au
Application Deadline: N/A