The Inside Sales team contributes to the success of the Diabetes US Sales Organization by executing a number of Sales activities such as pursuing leads, cold calling, responding to inbound patient calls, advancing potential and existing customers through the sales pipeline while ensuring a quality customer experience. Our Inside Sales team members work closely with our field sales team to drive sales activities tied to Medtronic Diabetes portfolio of products. This role will report to an Inside Sales Manager.
- Set up patient accounts and documents sales activities in the CRM and other systems.
- Manage and respond to customer concerns and problems, while multi-tasking and prioritizing multiple requests/activities.
- Provide input on new markets, new product introductions, and existing products or supplies.
- Promote and establish education of Medtronic’s Diabetes products and/or services.
- Pivot sales approach when needed to help patients find the product that best serves their current needs
- Assist the field sales team in the planning and execution of sales activities as well as providing on-going sales support including sales calls, customer opportunities, and sales rep follow-up.
- Remotely sell Medtronic’s product portfolio and retain end-user (install base) patients to achieve or exceed assigned sales goals
- Responsible for contacting out of warranty patients.
- Respond to multiple time-sensitive inbound inquiries through various channels regarding Medtronic’s Diabetes-specific products
- Identify, develop and close leads for the business and refer on internal leads when appropriate.
- Arrange demonstration of products by Clinical Territory Managers (CTMs) and / or Diabetes Clinical Educators (DCEs), where needed
- Previous experience in a high volume tele sales call center environment
- Demonstrable, consistent success in previous roles indicated by high level of sales performance
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to successfully handle multiple priorities
- Understanding of web based technologies (blogs, search engines, message boards, chat rooms).
- Previous pharmaceutical/medical sales experience in an inside or outside sales role
- One (1) year of experience in sales and/or customer support roles.
- Hardworking driven individual with effective persuasion skills
- Ability to effectively navigate through databases and retrieve information electronically; ability to quickly learn new programs and systems
- Strong customer focus in delivering sales and building relationships
- Two (2) years of inside or outside sales experience
- Prior experience and knowledge of diabetes, unmet needs of diabetes therapies, and benefits of insulin pump therapy and continuous glucose monitoring.
- Experience being accountable for sales quotas in a challenging, fast paced, changing environment
- Recognized award winner for top sales performance (e.g., MVP, Director’s Club, P-Club or Rookie of the Year among others).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A