Website Moreton Bay Council
We are seeking someone with a legal background and excited to be part of driving a new procurement approach to join our growing team… sound like you?
You will be an expert in developing and implementing procurement and contracts frameworks, including contract formation, negotiation and ongoing contract management.
- Lead, develop, and participate in the ongoing review and improvement of the MBRC procurement functions, policies, procedures, frameworks, contract management, guidelines, processes, tools and templates.
- Participating in the development of the Annual Strategic Procurement plans and plans for significant procurement activities as required by the Local Government Act and Local Government Regulation.
- Writing formal reports, business cases and other forms of complex correspondence to a high standard.
- Knowledgeable of relevant legislative and contractual requirements, complemented by exceptional commercial business acumen.
- Experienced in tendering templates and documentation.
- Have the skills and ability to effectively lead change for business and procurement processes and deliver on goals and project deliverables.
Company: Moreton Bay Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater Brisbane Area
Application Deadline: N/A