Website Moreton Bay Council
We are looking to leverage your experience in a regulatory role, interpreting legislation and achieving compliance in a highly organised and efficient manner.
You will be seeking an opportunity to harness and develop your customer service skills and be committed to working within our communities to educate and enforce compliance. Your effective communication skills will be paramount to the successful delivery of your duties, dealing with conflict and ensuring compliance is achieved and professionalism is maintained.
- Undertaking parking compliance patrols on public streets and within designated carparks;
- Issuing penalty infringement notices for non-compliance with parking regulations
- Maintaining a customer service focused approach;
- Proactively identifying parking issues and providing feedback regarding improvement opportunities; and
- Educating the community about their responsibilities in relation to road safety and parking within the region.
Company: Moreton Bay Council
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Moreton Bay, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A