Source, Analyze, Structure & Facilitate client relationships requiring Trade & Working Capital requirements.To ensure growth in the balance sheet while ensuring service delivery To these clients through liaisoning with various intra-organizational departments.Monitor and enhance the relationship of the clients and attracting new clients To reach a target as agreed of facilities comprising of funded and non funded.Exhibit management / leadership skills and serve as role model To the other RMs and ARMs within the team
- Ensure maximization in the trade finance area business through the EC & COMMERCIAL BANKING sector.
- Intra-organization liaison ensuring Service Delivery to clients.
- To work closely with all product and channel partners from RBG and CIBG and the EC & COMMERCIAL BANKING FX team so as to maximise opportunities provided through regular contacts, feedback, co-ordination and cross referrals.
- To recommend relevant facility approvals as per the clients’ credit needs and worthiness
- Exhibit strong leadership skills and serve as role model to the other RMs and ARMs within the team
- Ability to act as Head of EC & Commercial banking during the latter’s leave and absence
- To ensure that the credit risk on account of funded/ non-funded facilities extended are adequately mitigated through robust credit analysis and ensuring full & proper execution of the requisite security documentation by the customers
- To ensure compliance requirements for the relationships are adhered to in line with the Banks policies – KYC, AML, Account Reviews as per Risk Levels, High Value Transaction monitoring, STR escalation.
- Self starter to ensure consistency in productivity and performance.
- To proactively drive new-to-bank business to grow EC & COMMERCIAL BANKING Business presence in the identified target segments.
- To maintain close contact and relationship with the clients in a way that ensures that we remain one of their main banks getting a major share of their wallet.
- To proactively solicit/ manage businesses, which meet agreed risk-reward parameters of the unit.
- To deliver agreed assets/ liabilities/ revenue numbers through ensuring extension of funded/ non-fund based facilities, trade/ FX/ remittances transactional volumes and significant cross-sell of e-banking/ Business Loans/ Business Debit Cards/ other products of the Bank.
- To ensure the lowest cost of fund for the bank through grasping low time deposits and free float accounts.
- To maximize our profitability by succeeding to provide good interest rates to clients with an acceptable spread to maximize our profits.
- Manage, follows up and ensure customers smooth daily transactions.
- Grasping new business to the bank through exploring new sectors, industries and other opportunities to increase our market share and profitability.
- Tailor the customer’s needs and facilities according to the nature of the industry they are working in.
- Knowledge of EC & COMMERCIAL BANKING business from a risk perspective and ability to understand and solicit the right segment of customers
- Preferably a management graduate with 8-10 years’ relevant working experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, networking and financial management skills
- In-depth knowledge of products, services & delivery channels available for EC & COMMERCIAL BANKING customers.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A